An American Werewolf in London (1981) – David’s Undead Victims Scene (8/10) | Movieclips
– You look awful.
– Thank you. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.
I don’t know what I’m saying. I don’t even know if it was me that killed
those people. I don’t remember doing it. What about the zoo? Well, even if I’m not the Wolf Man, … ..I’m crazy enough to do
somethin’ like that. Look at me – in a porno theatre
in Piccadilly Circus, … ..talking to a corpse. I’m actually glad to see ya, Jack. I want ya to meet some people. David Kessler,
this is Gerald Bringsley. Gerald’s the man
you murdered on the subway. We thought it best for you not to see
him. He’s a fresh kill and pretty messy. Yes. I do look most unpleasant. Why are you doing this to me? This isn’t Mr Goodman’s idea.
He’s your good friend. Whereas I am a victim of your
carnivorous lunar activities. Mr Bringsley, … ..I’m sorry. I have absolutely no idea
what to say to you. You’ve left my wife a widow
and my children fatherless. And, I understand, I am to walk the earth
in limbo – one of the living dead – ..until the wolf’s bloodline is
severed and the curse lifted. You must die, David Kessler. David? This is Harry Berman and his fiancĂŠe,
Judith Browns. – Hello.
– Hello. And these gentlemen are Alf,
Ted and Joseph. Can’t say we’re pleased
to meet you, Mr Kessler. What shall I do? – Suicide.
– You must take your own life. That’s easy for you to say.
You’re already dead. No, David. Harry and I and everyone
you murder are not dead. Undead. Why are you doing this to me? Because this must be stopped. How shall I do it? – Sleeping pills?
– Not sure enough. – I could hang myself.
– No. No, if you did it wrong it could be
painful. You’d choke to death. So what? Let him choke! Do you mind?
The man’s a friend of mine! – Well, he ain’t no friend to me.
– Gentlemen, please. – A gun!
– I know where you can get a gun. – Don’t I need a silver bullet?
– Oh, be serious, would you? – Madness.
– No, a gun would be good. Put the gun to your head
and pull the trigger. If you put it in your mouth
you’d be sure not to miss. Thank you. You’re all so thoughtful. A knife! – An electric shock!
– A car crash! – Throw yourself in front of a tube.