Nayanthara feels the presence of ghost | Airaa Movie Scenes | Kalaiyaran fails to convince the soul
Your stupid ghost videos have led to
Granny’s death! You’ve made a grave mistake Yamuna is a kid. Granny and you
should’ve advised her against this Do you know a life’s worth? It’s okay, calm down Mom’s being buried right next
to my dad because of you guys… What? Bhavani is a very nice person All of you killed her, didn’t you? Killed me too… They’re crying for your granny now Tomorrow, it’ll be for you! What’s going on? Babloo! Yamuna Babloo! What happened? – Babloo!
– Who’s Babloo? What is it? Talk to us Babloo! Who’s that? Where’s your nephew Babloo? – My sister?
– Who? I neither have a sister nor a nephew Tell her – Who’s the dearest son Granny mentioned?
– That’s my pet parrot – Who are you talking about?
– Who is it? He says there’s no one Aunty, it’s my pet parrot What happened to you? – I’m very scared
– Please talk to us, we’re here for you No, let’s leave this house immediately – Let’s go back to Chennai
– Perform a cleansing and lock the house We’re leaving Mani, you should leave too Go back to your native.
We’ll meet later. The lorry driver you threatened
yesterday is dead Mohit Agarwal – owner of a beer company Drunk, he fell from the terrace
and died Sir, Arivu fell off the terrace.
He’s dead! Name? Bhavani Repeat my actions Close your eyes and
focus your mind Fill your thoughts with Bhavani Her face, smile,
mannerism, behaviour… Let it consume you! Channel your mind to take you to her Bhavani Bhavani Bhavani Why didn’t you come see me
all these days? Tell me you didn’t kill any of them I’ll believe you Just tell me once It was me You gave me all the happiness
that the world didn’t I will destroy everyone
who stole that from me! Not right… Revenge is a success for mortals.
Why should you do that? Bhavani! It’s not over yet Not over? – Who else?
– Don’t come any closer I don’t want you to see me like this I have something else to do I will do it.
I will! What are you planning to do? Yamuna – Yamuna, save us!
– Open the door Mom! Dad! Leave us Why are you torturing me? What did I do to you?